Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Put Your Gum WHERE?!?

During my family's Easter dinner, my sister-in-law discovered there was not one, but two pieces of chewed gum stuck under the dining room chair upon which she was sitting.  We spent a moment or two blaming the children and speculating as to its origin.  I half-jokingly blamed an ex of mine.  Yeah, I'm goin' there.  Not an important question in the grand scheme of life, but really - how hard is it to properly dispose of gum you're done chewing?

This guy put gum in the most inopportune places.  I mean, I found it on furniture, on coasters, on bookshelves, on the interior of the car......and I it explained to me.  I realize maybe some people can't swallow their gum, or don't want to.  But how hard is it to make it to the nearest trash can, to put it on your plate, etc.?  To whomever stuck their gum under my parents' dining room chair...the kitchen is 10 shakes away and there's a trash can right there.  So I don't get it.  Hell, I've swallowed other people's gum before...in a tight spot.  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment